We offer non-skilled person centered quality in home care services for our clients and families. We assist in maintaining independence in the comfort of your own home!
ACTIVITIES OF DAILY LIVING ‘Things we do everyday’
personal care & beautification- the term includes, but is not limited to,
- assistance with self-administered medications, feeding
- oral, skin and mouth care, shaving, assistance with ambulation
- bathing, hair care and grooming, dressing, toileting, and transfer activities.
INSTRUMENTIAL ACTIVITIES OF DAILY LIVING ‘Other supportive tasks’
- light house work, personal laundry & linens
- nutrition, diet, grocery shopping
- transportation to doctor appointments & outings
COMPANIONSHIP SERVICES ‘Relationships are built through interactive activities’
- conversation, games, sightseeing trips and more
RESPITE CARE ( Home Based) ‘The gift of life’
Gives family caregivers short-term, temporary relief from the daily routine, challenges and stress of caring for a loved one
SPECIALIZED CARE- Non-skilled services/activities unique to the consumer’s care needs that facilitate the consumer’s health, safety and welfare, and ability to live
Day/Night, Live-In/Live-Out Care
Weekends & Holidays
Affordable Hourly Rates
Your Care At Home, LLC is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, sex, age, disability national origin, or political beliefs.